Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Another Year, Another Blog

So I'm going to try for blog number 3.  They say three's the magic number (whoever "they" are).  Now that I'm retired, perhaps I can keep this thing going.  I want to share, with whoever wants to look, the artfuller things I do in my spare time.  And these days there is a bit more spare time than in 2008 and 2013 when I first tried my hand at blogging.

I'm starting my second year in the DLP.  Last year was a Moleskine turned into a planner, diary, art journal.  I amazed myself by keeping up with each weekly challenge and having a really fat book at the end of 2014.  


This year the format is different, with a large journal for monthly themes and weekly challenges and prompts.

In addition, I'm taking Mary Ann Moss's on-line class, Sketchbookery.  One of my goals this year is to improve my sketching and watercolor ability.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia~
    Love your blog.
    Great art.
    Nice writing.
    Hugs, Cory/Dogwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you got there. Now I just need to figure out how to share it via FB.

      Delete