Thursday, February 5, 2015

Another Month, Another Post

So how can a month have gone by since I last posted something?  Easy... time flies when you are having fun.  And I'm having fun in my life.  I LOVE being retired.  The longer I'm at it, the better it is.  Not much to say, but boy have I been busy sketching and painting.  Creating spreads in my huge journal for the Documented Life Project, and doing tiny sketches in the little sketchbook my friend Suzanne gave me.  Here are some pics of what I've been doing.
 This was in my Documented Life Project journal.  My book group picks a tarot card every January to act as guidance for us during the year.  I picked the 3 of swords - a really painful card.  And you know what?  It suited me to pick it.  I was going through a LOT of empathetic pain for a couple of friends of mine at the time.  Fortunately, things are better for them, so the pain isn't bad anymore.

 I spent the day with my friend, Kelly, doing art.  I had a good time in her studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment